Scroll Wheel Backlit (Top Panel)
The Scroll Wheel Backlit (Top Panel) Module is a high specification human interface device that provides the same scroll, pan, and middle switch functionality found in scroll wheels installed in commercial desktop mice.
Utilizing reliable non-contacting Hall effect technology, the SWM scroll wheel provides environmental protection up to IP68 (IEC 60529) ensuring continued operation even when exposed to the most extreme environments.
The scroll wheel module provides various configuration options including; optional wheel colours, optional backlight LED lighting for use in low level environments, optional detent-scrolling mechanism, and a choice of rear or front panel mounting.
The Scroll Wheel Backlit (Top Panel) module is available with a variety of electrical outputs and has been designed for integration into OEM Keyboards and consoles.
- Backlight LED illumination
- Hall effect encoding technology
- Sealing up to IP68 (IEC 60529)
- Integrated switch function (middle button function)
- Optional detent scrolling mechanism
- USB & PS2 (auto-select) or TTL quadrature output
- Smooth operation in rugged environments
- Various wheel colours available
- Custom mounting bracket options available
Industrial control panels, Military/Marine/Medical user interface panels, Sound and lighting consoles, Colour correction consoles, OEM custom solutions available