The P75 Series mechanical trackballs are rugged pointing devices ideal for use in the most demanding of applications.
The device incorporates the same proven technology found in the already well-established Cursor Controls Ltd trackball range, providing the user with the same high specification trackball operation.
The high ball exposure provides the user with excellent control, while the high-grade stainless steel shafts and bearings ensure a solid and precise pointer control.
The P75 Trackball unit has been designed to be back of panel mounted as part of OEM keyboards and consoles.
- Sealing options up to IP51 (BS EN 60529)
- Outputs: USB, PS/2 (auto-select) or SUN Systems
- High mass ball for precise control
- Smooth operation in rugged environments
- High grade stainless steel shafts and bearings
- Various top plate configurations providing sealing and tracking force options
- Custom connector options
- Custom ball colours
Control systems, Navigation systems, Sound and lighting desks, Industrial consoles, OEM custom solutions available